We are more than proud to announce that Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 4.0 is available! This is a major release with a better look and feel experience, cool new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 4.0.0
Build number: 9531
Release date: Mar 18, 2014
- Permissions Explorer and Reports available for SharePoint 2007 farms! Document your permissions settings all over your SharePoint farm in just a couple of clicks using Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint.
- Change History grid automatically indicates differences between created snapshots.
- One-time license activation option for Consultants – use your consultant license for just one application run.
- New SharePoint 2013 Search Topology report and Search Topology graphical representation.
- Data retention available for snapshots also.
- SPDocKit Email Alerts include Best Practices documentation along with the Farm Documentation and Differences Overview reports.
- Farm permissions settings available at the folder level.
- New Reports:
Unmodified Content– explore how long your SharePoint objects haven’t been modified
Best Practices reports – we added even more of them to help you detect possible problems in your SharePoint configuration
- Permission reports– explore permissions settings at Lists and Lists Items level.
- Unique installation setup executable for every SharePoint version – one to rule them all!
- Improved UX experience – new skin and metro interface.
- Refreshed Site Topology and Farm Topology reports appearance.
- Redesigned Farm Difference report – better overview of your farm settings changes.
- New Best Practices dashboard improved design and DOCX export option.
- Option to change email alerts attachment names (Farm Documentation, BP Documentation, Difference Overview).
- Optimized farm documentation generation.
- Compare Wizard improvements – compare permissions at Subsites/Lists/Lists Items level.
- Better adjustment of Monitoring loading period options – set at which time and how often to load ULS and Windows events.
- Load Wizard cancel button causing issues.
- Detection of the PDF iFilter removed for SharePoint 2013 farms reports.
- Compare Wizard issues resolved.
- Features loading problems resolved.
- Best practices report Is SharePoint Up-to date logic improved.