The new member of our product family is now officially live and available!
Governance Toolkit for Office 365 is designed for Office 365 administrators to simplify complex administration and management tasks. This tool can help you implement the Office 365 governance plan, ensures continuous improvements and saves time!
Use the Governance Toolkit for reporting and better management of all Office 365 tenants. It allows you to easily gather data through the Office 365 Explorer, preview all settings in one console (such as Office 365 licensing, domains, users and groups, Exchange admin roles, mail flow rules, mailbox statistics, SharePoint Online Sites, lists and much more). Track all SharePoint permissions and easily create and export reports for efficient Office 365 management.
What Governance Toolkit for Office 365 brings?
- Easily check if Office 365 environment operates according to the rules and policies you have determined.
- Monitor every segment you need, get reports, documentation and ensure continuous improvements.
- Easily detect sites that were created and left unused.
- Monitor user groups and permissions, check all permission privilege settings in SharePoint permissions explorer.
- Implement governance rules and adjust Office 365 settings with just a couple of clicks.
- Track SharePoint site collections lists and usage.
- Get lists of all used Licenses, Active users, Security groups and Admins.
- Use Exchange documentation for easier management: protection, mail flow, mailboxes spam and malware filters etc.
- Track Changes in your Office 365 settings and compare them using Compare Wizard.
- Export reports or receive them via email subscriptions that can be sent daily, monthly or quarterly.
- Create SharePoint online rules.
- and much more!
Product version: 3.3.2
Build number: 6528
Release date: Sept 19, 2013.
Visit official page to learn more about this awesome tool!