We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 4.1.0. This is a minor release with a couple of improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 4.1.0
Build number: 10753
Release date: May 21, 2014
- Check if your installed SP1 has been revoked using Build Revoked best practices report.
- Added explanation tooltips for better icon and report results understanding.
- Web Application URL Check does no longer include Central Administration.
- Optimized differences report generating.
- Farm Backup History best practices report issues resolved.
- Fixed wrong data sorting within the report columns.
- BCS loading issues resolved.
- Resolved installation problems on SharePoint 2007.
- Web Template and custom Service Application loading issues fixed.
- Resolved permission report timeout on large SharePoint environments.
- Resolved issues with Blob Caching best practices showing incorrect values.
- Resolved memory leaks during permission load.
- Resolved problems while sending test email.
- Resolved issues with loading AD group members from multiple domains.
- Limited Access permission level will no longer be displayed on reports.
- Best practices that are not supported on SharePoint 2007 will no longer be visible.