We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 4.2.1. This is a minor release with a couple of improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 4.2.1
Build number: 12356
Release date: July 30, 2014
- Hierarchical Permissions Reports that provide a complete overview of permissions down to the List Item level for a selected SharePoint object.
- Better fetching of the Installed programs and Updates.
- Added support to connect to the SPDocKit internet services through the proxy.
- Resolved Email Settings validation issues.
- Scheduled report missing a name issue fixed.
- Wrong filter validation while trying to schedule Best Practices reports.
- Best Practices folder creating and management issues fixed.
- Too long feature name causing issues while generating Feature Usage reports.
- Editing Options wizard not saving the settings properly.
- Hidden Best Practices reports will no longer appear nor in the BP Documentation nor in the BP Dashboard.
- Resolved issue with Blob Caching Enabled report showing false errors on Best Practices dashboard.
- Resolved issue with errors on Farm Compare while comparing User Policies and Event Throttling settings.