We have shipped SPDocKit 6.3.0. This is a minor release which brings support for SharePoint 2016 Feature Pack 1 to the table – the new report for administrative actions, enhanced MinRole classification, as well as some bug fixes, are now officially available.
Product version: 6.3.0
Build number: 34906
Release date: Nov 16, 2016
- SharePoint 2016 Feature Pack 1 delivered the ability to log the most common SharePoint administrative actions performed using a Central Administration website and Windows Powershell.
The new SPDocKit security audit report, called Administrative Actions, provides a user-friendly interface and centralized place for browsing and analyzing administrative actions logs collected from your SharePoint farm.
- Updated SPDocKit MinRole classification, in accordance with SharePoint 2016 Feature Pack 1 changes.
- Resolved issue with available Windows updates not being collected in certain situations.
- Resolved issue with Group to Group comparison results missing a target farm name in the exported format.
- Resolved issue with Group to Group comparison not working properly for two different SharePoint farms.