We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 1.1.0. This is a minor release with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 1.1.0
Build number: 10715
Release date: July 20th 2011
- Site Explorer – Displays Web Applications and Site Collections with Web Application Features (Activated / Not Activated), Site Collection Features (Activated / Not Activated) and Sandboxed Solutions.
- Site Topology Diagram – Displays structure of your site collections and content databases.
- We now show InfoPath form templates.
- Backup history is displayed now.
- You can now activate an application offline, when your server is not connected to Internet.
- If a feature is a custom feature that’s indicated on the features list.
- If an error occurs while loading SharePoint farm configuration, there is a help message for each error.
- We now show IIS host headers for each web application.
- When upgrading to the latest version, the application will allow you to easily upgrade your service settings.
- We now detect if the application is installed on Search Server Express 2010.
- Databases list now shows Database recovery mode.
- Updated Incoming Email Settings labels to match SharePoint Central Administration.
- Servers in Farm lists now shows FQDN server name.
- Non-active features were not displayed.
- If properties of servers in the farm could not be loaded that would cause an error while loading the server farm.
- SharePoint farm documentation could not be loaded in Word 2007.
- You could not take snapshots within one minute.
- When comparing same farms, the compare wizard would show non-existing differences between Content Deployment Jobs.