We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 1.3.0. This is a minor release with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 1.3.0
Build number: 10825
Release date: August 23rd 2011
- We now support documenting SharePoint 2007 farms!
- New feature Feature finder allows you to find features by feature name or FeatureID
- Information about SQL Service accounts is now displayed and can be documented
- People picker configuration is now being shown per Web application
- Server info now shows information about Loopback configuration and PDF iFilter settings
- You can now save Site Topology diagrams to DOCX
- On Windows 2008 SP2 web applications could not be loaded
- Consultant license could not be activated on Windows 7
- When upgrading from existing version the error “The specified service already exists” would show
- Fixed issues with Save As dialog for Farms