We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 2.1.1. This is a minor release with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 2.1.1
Build number: 20731
Release date: August 2, 2012
- Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint is now available on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012!
- Hosts Configured Report – enables controlling if all the hosts files are correctly configured.
- Loopback Disabled Report – shows is the loopback setting is disabled on all the Servers.
- Blob Caching Enabled Report- shows if the blob caching is enabled on all the Web Applications on all the Servers.
- Site Collection Health Reports – showing if the Site Collections, Web Applications Features, Farm Features and Site Collections Features IDs are unique.
- SQL Aliases Report – shows list of all the SQL Aliases used in a SharePoint Farm.
- Automated error reporting system in case of the unexpected errors.
- Hotfixes per Servers Report quality is improved by grouping the hotfixes by the Server Role.
- Enabled servers info fetching for the SQL Aliases.
- New filters are added to the Compare Wizard.
- Series of exceptions connected to SharePoint Documentation Toolkit Service caused by the Database time out.
- Synchronization compatible to the Microsoft SkyDrive Update.
- Fixed issues with the Help button in the Best Practices reports.