We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 2.1.4. This is a minor release with improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 2.1.4
Build number: 20808
Release date: August 11th, 2012
- Services on Server table is now being generated for farms with more than 9 servers
- When connecting to SkyDrive application crashes
- When upgrading from Documentation Toolkit 2.0.x or prior the following error message appears:
Error 1001. Unable to get installer types in the C:\Program Files\Acceleratio Ltd\Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint\SPDocKit.exe assembly. --> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
- When upgrading from Documentation Toolkit 2.0.x or prior the following error message is displayed in the Event Log:
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Acceleratio.SPDocKit.Business.Model.Farm. ()"
- Documentation Toolkit cannot generate PDF with farm differences when comparing two different farms
- Documentation cannot be generated when there is a Web Application named Search in your farm
- While using trial version documentation generation might fail