We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 2.1.5. This is a minor release with improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 2.1.5
Build number: 20813
Release date: August 17th, 2012
- Administrators can choose which servers are not available or not accessible so Documentation Toolkit will not try to retrieve server info (CPU, Memory, installed applications) for these server.
- Production versions database now contains all the SharePoint releases up till SharePoint 2013.
- When SQL named instance is used, Documentation Toolkit tries to retrieve server information for server\instancename instead of just server.
- When a SharePoint server cannot connect to internet exceptions will not be logged to the Event Log.
- You can now upgrade from 2.1.x or prior without removing previous version.