We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 3.0. This is a major release with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 3.0.0
Build number: 1153
Release date: December 12th, 2012.
- Documentation Toolkit is now compatible with SharePoint 2013!
- User Licensing and Apps reports in the Farm Explorer for the SharePoint 2013.
- Baseline Farm Compare – compare your SharePoint farms with the default SharePoint 2010 / 2013 farm settings.
- Best Practices Dashboard – check out your Best Practices status with the glance of an eye.
- A number of new best practices to help you keep the SharePoint farm under control.
- Monitoring Tab – a whole new section provides possibility of loading and reviewing the Windows and ULS Servers event logs.
- Account Mapping allows you to compare farms with different service accounts.
- Improved existing Best Practices reports.
- User Permissions Overview and Web Permissions added to the Permission Reports.
- Fixed issues with memory leaks while saving the compare farm differences.
- Fixed issue with database servers role being classified as an application.