We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 3.1.2. This is a minor release with couple of bug fixes.
Product version: 3.1.2
Build number: 1950
Release date: February 13, 2013.
- Server Name mapping being case sensitive when comparing farms.
- Configuration Wizard not appearing after the upgrade.
- Resolved installation issues when upgrading.
- Resolved issue with very long principal names.
- Wrong server role classification when FQDN is being used for the database servers.
- Snapshot Service not running on the scheduled period time.