We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 3.2.0. This is a minor release with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 3.2.0
Build number: 3093
Release date: April 4, 2013.
- Keep a Permission history record and compare Permissions from the different time periods.
- New Permissions context menu with Permission Compare Wizards available on Permission reports and Permission Explorer.
- Compare not only SharePoint farms, but preferred Web Applications and Permission records using our redesigned Compare Wizard.
- Application now provides possibility of syncing files with Dropbox.
- Configure through the Documentation Toolkit configuration Options ?how many Site Collections will be displayed in the Site Topology report.
- Schedule an e-mail subscription with the selected reports and have them sent in a configured time. Let the SPDocKit service inform you of your SharePoint farm settings daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly without even opening the application.
- Check out our new reports-’Group Members’ and ‘Users with the Privileged Access’.
- Best Practices Blob Cache report improved.
- Exported reports are redesigned and are now clean, elegant with nice fonts and colors.
- Optionally load all Lists and List Items, not only the ones with the broken permissions.
- Service settings not being updated when upgrading the Documentation Toolkit.
- Best Practices Loopback Disabled ?report not giving the valid information.
- Search Service not fetching the proper Crawl account.
- Registering non valid information about Application List storage limit.
- SharePoint Designer Settings registering incorrect Enable Managing value.
- Fixed issue with user permissions ?not being shown for the Lists / List Items when the user did not appear in the ‘People and Groups’ of the parent Site.
- Documentation Toolkit was wrongly informing the user that the application license is not valid.
- Application treating SharePoint groups on the different Site Collections that have the same name like they were the same group.