We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 3.2.3. This is a minor release with a couple of bug fixes and improvements.
Product version: 3.2.3
Build number: 6189
Release date: Sept 10, 2013.
- Not being able to explore the Best Practices documentation after exporting.
- Farm and Site topology reports graphic fixes.
- Fixed issue with opening and loading the corrupted farm files.
- Fixed issue with not all subsites being shown in the Site Permissions report.
- Service account now gains the Documentation Toolkit database permissions automatically.
- Optimized Permissions reports for larger farms.