We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 3.3.0. This is a minor release with some new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 3.3.0
Build number: 7156
Release date: Nov 5, 2013.
- Now you can manually perform Data Retention in case your Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint database reaches critical size.
- New Best Practices report checks if .pdf extension is added to the Search Service.
- Improved Data Retention features allowing you to easily monitor and control your Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint database size. Database size is now provided in the Connection String details.
- Improved the performance of permission load when working with large AD groups.
- Support for Foxit PDF iFilter in our Best Practices.
- Better user experience while loading your SharePoint farm settings – keep track of every object in the loading process.
- Best Practices documentation graphical improvements.
- PDF iFilter detection not working in all cases.
- UPA Up and Running Best Practices report not working properly on SP2013.
- Crawl Account Search Permissions Best Practices report wrong reporting.
- Best Practices report incorrectly interpreting Search Index Path for SharePoint 2010.
- Resolved Browse Site and Site Permissions button issue.
- Data Retention issues resolved.
- Service not loading Permissions correctly in case that only some Web Applications are selected in the Permissions Load options.
- Resolved problems with Web Applications information in the Farm and Permissions Load options when using the application on the workstation without the SharePoint.
- Problems with the application when SharePoint was installed on drive other than C.
- Loading only up to 1000 members of the AD groups.