We have shipped the Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 3.1.0. This is a minor release with new features and bug fixes.
Product version: 3.1.0
Build number: 1591
Release date: January 15, 2013.
- Number of new Best Practices Reports concerning Product Updates, Service Applications and Site Collection Health.
- Completely new Compare Wizard user interface.
- Resolved performance issues on Permission Explorer and Best Practices.
- Fixed issue with the Documentation Toolkit Service not running at the configured time.
- Fixed issue with loading permissions for groups in Web Applications with claims based authentication.
- Resolved issue with opening corrupted saved Farm files.
- Fixed issue with not detecting the SharePoint WSS Logging database in case that the default database name has been changed.