Generate an AutoSPInstaller XML Configuration File
SPDocKit helps you generate an XML configuration file that you can use with AutoSPInstaller to create a new SharePoint farm that is the same as or similar to your current farm environment.
How does it work?
- Generate an XML configuration file for AutoSPInstaller with SPDocKit.
- Check the farm settings using AutoSPInstaller Online.
- Make changes to the farm settings if necessary.
- The file is reusable and can be used to create a numbers of farms.
Copy a Configuration Between FarmsSay you are tasked with creating two farms with exactly the same configuration as an existing farm, but you don’t want to do this manually. With the combination of SPDocKit and AutoSPInstaller, you can easily copy the configuration of SharePoint farm A and deploy it to farms B and C.
Easily generate an XML configuration file in SPDocKit
Watch the video or follow the steps below to learn how to generate an XML configuration file easily based on your existing farm. Save time when installing SharePoint on other machines.
After you configure an XML file in SPDocKit, visit AutoSPInstaller Online to validate the settings. Use that XML file as the input to another SharePoint server to create a farm that matches your settings.
The procedure is simple and it will save time if you need to generate everything for a SharePoint environment.
- We have prepared a guide through this feature with a video demo.