SharePoint Permissions Management
Managing SharePoint permissions can be a challenging task. With our wizards, managing, as well as restoring permissions, is now easier than ever. Explore and modify permissions from one common UI.
Management ActionsSave time not just because it is so easy to use but also because it lends some extra powers beyond the built-in SharePoint managing capabilities. Here are some actions you can perform: Edit, Clone, Transfer, Remove, Move or copy user to group, Remove user or group.
One Wizard to Rule Them All
For permissions management, our wizards are more powerful than the grey and white wizards combined. They can perform operations across multiple site collections, and on multiple sites and lists. Here are some of the magical operations our wizards can do:
- Manage Permissions Inheritance: You can break or restore parent–child relations between SharePoint items for selected web applications or site collections.
- Manage SharePoint Groups: Delete, create, rename or edit your groups, and easily add or remove users from or to a specific group, all groups or even an entire site collection.
- Edit, Transfer and Clone: These operations allow you to carry out simple yet effective tasks such as cloning and relocating permissions between users and groups to a new target principal.
- Manage Site Collections: Clean up the site collection from unwanted principals, create specific permissions levels and configure site collection administrators.
- SharePoint Online Permissions: explore and manage SharePoint Online permissions – learn more.
Restore SharePoint Permissions
Restore permissions for a prefered securable object – subsite, list or list item, using a simple wizard that will guide you through a few simple steps.
You will be able to restore:
- Permission levels
- Directly assigned permissions
- SharePoint group memberships
- Missing SharePoint groups