Manage SharePoint Online Permissions
Managing SharePoint Online permissions can be an extremely challenging and time-consuming task. Exploring permissions, detecting externally shared content and users, comparing, managing, and restoring permissions – is much easier with SPDocKit!
Permissions Explorer and Reports
With Permissions Explorer, where you can choose between live and historic data, you can analyze and manage SharePoint Online permission settings for any object from one simple user interface.
Numerous reports will help you to keep track of all these permissions:
- Report on all users and groups and review their permissions – overview permissions for web applications, site collections, sites, lists, libraries, folders, and individual items.
- Detect unique permissions and manage broken inheritance.
- Review the site collection, subsite and list hierarchy and their structure.
- Track Office 365 externally shared content and gain more insights over SharePoint Online external sharing.
SharePoint Online Permissions Management
- Manage SharePoint Online Groups and Users: add, move, copy, remove users from or to a specific group, all groups or delete a user/group from an entire site collection.
- Grant, Edit, Remove, Clone and Transfer Permissions: allows simple yet effective operations between users and groups to a new target principal.
- Manage Permissions Inheritance: break or restore parent–child relations between SharePoint Online objects for selected web applications or site collections.
- Restore Permissions for a preferred securable object: restore permission levels, directly assigned permissions, group memberships, and missing groups.
Compare Permissions and Track Changes
The Permissions Compare feature allows administrators to easily find and compare differences in permission levels in SharePoint Online with just a few clicks:
- Compare permissions from different points in time and track changes.
- Compare group members and track changes in group membership.
- Compare permissions for any two selected SharePoint objects.