IT Pro Best Practices for Managing Your SharePoint - Prepare for SharePoint 2016
In this eBook, you will learn best practices for managing your SharePoint environment and discover new functionalities of SharePoint 2016. Also, this eBook is a must-read if you are considering upgrading to SharePoint 2016 from an older version.
Get your free 40+ pages PDF
Knowledge acquired from this eBook will be a major asset to any SharePoint administrator or consultant.
What you will learn:
- New and discontinued features of SharePoint 2016
- How to prepare for an upgrade
- SharePoint best practices
- The things you are most likely going to misconfigure
- SharePoint 2016 and hybrid environments
- What is new in SharePoint 2016 topology
About the author
Toni Frankola is an entrepreneur, IT consultant, and seven-time Microsoft Office Servers and Services MVP. Toni has been contributing to various local, regional and global SharePoint events, and has often been selected best speaker.
Having in-depth knowledge of SharePoint administration, Toni invested his time and expertise into starting the company – SysKit Ltd.