Office 365 Groups & SharePoint Online Permissions - Reports and Management
Get a deep insight into your SharePoint Online and Office 365 Groups with SPDocKit
SharePoint Online Reports
Analyze SharePoint Online permission settings for any object from one simple user interface.
- Explore permissions given to users and groups
- Detect unique permissions and broken inheritance
- Review the site collection, subsite and list hierarchy
- Secure content – track externally shared content
- OneDrive for Business usage and stats
Manage SharePoint Online Permissions
SPDocKit brings some extra powers beyond the built-in SharePoint Online managing capabilities such as transfering, cloning and restoring permissions.
Easily edit permissions for users and groups. You can even break and restore permissions inheritance. With our wizards, permissions management is easier than ever!
Compare and Track Changes
Compare Wizard allows administrators to easily track changes and find SharePoint Online permissions differences with just a few clicks. You will be able to compare:
- Permissions from different points in time
- Group members and changes in group membership
- Permissions for any two selected securable objects
Office 365 Groups - Bulk Management
View a list of all Office 365 Groups and Teams in one report and check a list of all Owners and Members per each group.
Management wizards go beyond the Office 365 abilities with bulk actions! Delete more than one group at once, easily add/remove as many members/owners as you wish to one or more groups. Import users from a .txt or .csv file!
Why to start with free SPDocKit trial?
- Create documentation file containing all SharePoint farm and Project Server settings.
- Explore permissions, audit changes and create various site and user specific reports.
- Audit farm configuration.
- Compare, discover differences and track changes.
- Monitor SharePoint farm health.
- Explore SharePoint Online permissions, detect externally shared content, manage and compare.
- Get a list of all Office 365 Groups, check owners and members.
SPDocKit goes beyond built-in SharePoint administration capabilities!
Externally Shared Content
Check the list of all external SharePoint users, external users’ permission access, externally shared SharePoint content.
Restore permissions for a preferred securable object − subsite, list or list item − using a simple wizard through a few simple steps.
Take manual snapshots and have all your SPO permissions saved from different points of time to explore and compare them later.
It helps me gather the majority of the information I need.
Technical Director, JFDI Phoenix Ltd
“The SPDocKit application itself has a pretty useful UI. You can browse the web application and site structure without needing to generate documentation. The licensing is pretty cool also.”
Wins my personal SharePoint 3rd Party Tool Award!
Premier Field Engineer, Microsoft
“SPDocKit wins my personal SharePoint 3rd Party Tool Award! Since working with SharePoint (for nine years now) I have not seen any other tool that is adding so much value to SharePoint Administrators.”
One of the most essential tools on our SharePoint toolbelt
Microsoft MVP, Xylos
“We use it during every health check to get a feel for the customer’s environment and to quickly assess the basic health of the farm before we dive in any deeper. We also don’t create those boring “as built” documents by hand anymore but let SPDocKit do the hard work for us. Can’t live without it.”
There’re tons of options in SPDocKit and it’s easy to use.
Independent SharePoint Consultant, MVP
“SharePoint farm documentation is always a challenge. SPDocKit helps a lot, and saves a lot of time when you have to document (and/or compare) your SharePoint environments.”