SharePoint Online Administration, Reporting and Permissions Management
Get a deep insight into your SharePoint Online with SPDocKit
SharePoint Online Reports
Analyze SharePoint Online permission settings for any object from one simple user interface.
- Choose between live and historic data
- Explore permissions given to users and groups
- Detect unique permissions and broken inheritance
- Review the site collection, subsite and list hierarchy
- Track Office 365 externally shared content
SPDocKit brings some extra powers beyond the built-in SharePoint Online managing capabilities such as transfering, cloning and restoring permissions.
Easily edit permissions for users and groups. You can even break and restore permissions inheritance. With our wizards, permissions management is easier than ever!
Compare and Track Changes
Compare Wizard allows administrators to easily track changes and find SharePoint Online permissions differences with just a few clicks. You will be able to compare:
- Permissions from different points in time
- Group members and changes in group membership
- Permissions for any two selected securable objects
SPDocKit goes beyond built-in SharePoint administration capabilities!
Externally Shared Content
Check the list of all external SharePoint users, external users’ permission access, externally shared SharePoint content.
Restore permissions for a preferred securable object − subsite, list or list item − using a simple wizard through a few simple steps.
Take manual snapshots and have all your SPO permissions saved from different points of time to explore and compare them later.
Why to start with free SPDocKit trial?
- Generates SharePoint documentation
- Quicker and easier permissions management
- Helps prevent and detect potential issues
- Enhances SharePoint farm performance
- Helps enforcing SharePoint governance policies