The wrong database server name has been entered while trying to connect to the database server through the SPDocKit Configuration Wizard.
Check if your SQL server is configured to use a named instance, e.g.Server/InstanceName.
- Run the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Right-click on the preferred server and select Properties.
- Check the full server name, i.e. both server and instance name.
- Change the server name in the SPDocKit Configuration Wizard according to the name written in the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- SQL connection should now be available.