The Backstage Actions view is a set of commands that can be used to quickly approach major SPDocKit options.
The following options are available:
- Take Snapshot button loads local SharePoint farm settings and permissions.
- View Snapshots button will take you to all your saved snapshots, and you can select any of them to load.
- Compare Wizard button starts the compare wizard that allows you to compare Farms, Web Applications, Site Collections, Web Config files and Permissions.
- Options button gives you access to configuration options for adjusting SPDocKit to your needs.
- Permissions Explorer leads you directly to SharePoint permissions, both live and historical records, collected by SPDocKit.
- SharePoint Online button leads you to your SharePoint Online sites that are currently available on the Live Permissions Explorer.
- Permission Wizards button gives you quick access to all permissions management options available.
- Use Queries and Rules button to open and create desired procedure or reports to enforce your SharePoint Governance policies.