This section explains how to set up the SPDocKit extensions. Extensions are additional SPDocKit reports that can be imported to application to help you cover all the information you might not have found in default reports.
To install the extensions straight from SPDocKit, follow these instructions:
1. Navigate to the Backstage Help Screen, then click Extension Manager. The Extension Manager will open.
2. All available extensions are listed under the Online section. Choose the ones you would like to install and click Install. You can check all previously installed extensions under the Installed section.
If there are any available updates for previously installed extensions, you will see them under the Updates section.
3. Once the plugin is installed, SPDocKit and the SPDocKit Service need to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
Reports you gained installing the extension will be located under one of the SPDocKit report category, depending on the data they contain.
If your server does not have an internet connection, you can use the Offline installation process by following these instructions:
1. On the SPDocKit web site, under Resources, go to Extensions to download the plugins you wish to use.
2. Once you have downloaded a plugin, navigate to the SPDocKit installation folder and find Extensions. Paste the downloaded plugin files there.
The default folder is C:\ProgramData\SPDocKit\Extensions.
3. Once it is successfully installed, restart SPDocKit and the plugin will be ready for use.