Please note! This feature has been retired in SPDocKit 5.0.
This article explains how you can configure OneDrive synchronization of a SharePoint Farm settings and contents using Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint.
1. Click the Configuration button on the Backstage Screen and then select Options from the Configuration menu.
2. Click the Cloud Sync button from the left navigation menu and select OneDrive to be the Documentation Toolkit synchronization tool.
3. The dialog also offers you to select how to sync data with OneDrive. It is possible to sync it Automatically, Manually or to Turn off Sync.
4. Provide the Live ID Information and select a Remote Folder location.
5. Change how to Synchronize the selected Documentation Toolkit Content and Settings. For more details go to the Synchronization Options Screen.
6. Click Save and Documentation Toolkit OneDrive Sync will be configured!
7. If the OneDrive is configured to Manual Sync, synchronization is started by clicking on the Start button in the Sync tab. Automatic synchronization will be executed every 5 minutes if there are files or changes that haven’t been synchronized.
Please note! The individual files can also be saved to the Cloud directly using Home ribbon Save to Cloud button.