System Requirements: This program needs to be installed on a SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016 server. See more details System Requirements.
The product uses the SharePoint Server Object Model to retrieve information about your farm and it needs to run on the SharePoint server to be able to make API calls. Here is what you need to do to start using our application:
1. Download Application.
2. Unpack and run the SPDocKitSetup.exe. The wizard will guide you through the installation steps.
3. Once installed, start the application from the Start menu: Start > All Programs > SPDocKit.
4. Click the Take Snapshot button from the left-side navigation bar to load the current local SharePoint farm settings.
5. Use the Generate button to generate farm documentation in Microsoft Office Word or PDF format or
6. Use the left-side navigation bar to explore farm settings via Farm Explorer.